Saturday 1 August 2009

the move

entry Today, 07:02 PM
Fran lesson first - I think I got some balls!

Worked on getting in really forward and quicker off the leg and if we didn't go ...we galloped!!!!!!!!!! Well actually more of a gallumping which is what kai does biglaughA.gif

Very pleased with the beast.

And then we moved yards. Simple eh rolleyes.gif When I am not so exhaused will give a full report but basically all went well. Horses are settled and in a very very very little paddock within my field bit due to amount of grass. Both were perfectly behaved and I am very proud of them. Kai did have his tummy lines ...stress maybe dunno.gif but munched his way though about 10 haynets

It is ok there, and and the hacking is so good not one person rode in the school all day ...on a saturday! Very emotional day but it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be and massive massive sloppy.gif to Lorna who is always there by mine and the boys sides. Andy and G were also just amazing and they actually travelled the boys while Lorna and I went shopping biglaughA.gif

So bye bye Netherwood .... a new start ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment