Sunday 16 August 2009

fields!

Had a chilled morning and left Kai and harv out to lunch time eek.gif I am being cruel aren't I biglaughA.gif

Went and watched A jumping at Onley and came back all keen to do something different so Lorna and I braved went for a mooch around the field biggrin.gif He was very good, a couple of moments when he got tense so I grabbed on and he got worse but luckily Lorna was there to shout at me to let go of his head and it really worked. Calm me meant calm him rolleyes.gif

I even got him to stand at the gate so very very very pleased with us both. Lorna gave me a free pass to go home early while she did chores hail.gif I now have dinner cooked and prepared for the next 3 nights.

Hoping to exchange this week but looking like it may slip by a week but I am surprisingly calm about it for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment